Ways To Say You are Beautiful: All human beings beautiful in their own ways, and it is the human eye which appreciate others’ charms, sometimes through aesthetic experiences, and sometimes only through words. Most of times, it becomes necessary to appreciate one’s physical feature verbally, to impress the people, who can be child, a dear friend, or a beloved and favourite man or woman.
The definition of beauty varies over cultures, countries, and mostly over individuals. Among all the aesthetic journeys through years of human civilization, the expression of appreciation and worshipping human beauty, is perhaps, one of the most prominent ones.
But perhaps beauty is such a thing, which words totally cannot express. In many cases, comparison, and cultural references comes spontaneously and hence we need ways to impress friends.
These expressions becomes prominent features for any language, and gradually it becomes a part of mastering any language. The choicest words, to ceremonise somebody’s physical feature means a lot for the addressed person.
Ways To Impress People
- You look great– That means your look is glorifying. It surpasses others’ looks and I deem yours highly. The addressed person is supposed to feel pleasure with such a mode of expression.
- You look hot!- This is more a strong gesture, than a mere expression. And particularly this expression is used for romantic and mainly seductive purpose. Apart from that, it is also used by friends, to appreciate somebody’s confident erotic gesture.
- I think you’re hot– This is similar to the previous one. This expression also define erotic and romantic gesture, majorly to impress a person of opposite sex, whom one is attracted to.
- You’re heavenly!– From very Medieval times, it became a practice to elevate the ladylove’s beauty by comparing her with some religious references. The practice embedded in the cultures so deeprootedly, that this expression is frequently used to elevate somebody’s physical appearance.
- You’re very pretty!- This is used particularly for a girl, for her sweetness and charms. A very little girl can also be addressed in this manner of expression.
- You look so radiant– This is used to define a woman’s glamorous figure, make up and costume. By this expression, her beauty is celebrated along with her personality, glory and fashion feature.
- I think you’re gorgeous!- This way is to define a woman’s attractive personality traits, along with her physical appearance. From countenance to socialization, everything entail her gorgeousness. And obviously, this is a manner to show benevolence to her personality, may be in terms of offering love.
- You are so adorable– This is mainly to show deep respect towards the person’s beauty, or to offer loyal and benevolent love. For the lover, the beauty is not only to cherish, but also to worship.
- Wow, you’re gorgeous!- This is a very spontaneous expression with wonder to describe somebody’s look. It is a very keen way to highly adore somebody’s appearence and mannerism. The expression can work as an immediate reaction of high fondness for somebody’s style.
- I think you’re stunning!- This defines an extraordinary look, and gracefulness. The look includes fashion, make up, hairstyle, jewelry, everything to a surpassing level. People express in such a way, being amazed in true sense.
- I think you’re super cute!- This is mainly to define a little girl who appears in sweetness. People take joy in their manners as they love to explore all splendours of their life in sweet charm and gentle curiosity. The expression itself carries that delight within it.
- You look like an angel– This also defines a religious reference upon a woman’s nature and clime. Within this word, some sorts of feminine characteristics are also defined, like, softness, affection, care giving nature and etc. The reference to divinisation also articulate some social expectations from her side.
- You’re very charming!- Charm is characteristic feature that surpasses everything. The approaching to people, with an expertise to attract people, are very desirable qualities as per the cultural expectations. So, this is an expression of extreme admiration and attractiveness.
- I can’t take my eyes off you– This directly conveys a romantic proposal. And also this is adoring the lady’s beauty from a lover’s deep ardent hankering.
- I love you the way you look today– This expression may come due to a sudden strong momentary attraction. It can be also used to express a longing love from a wooing lover. Apart from that it can be used to appreciate one’s particular look for some special event.
- I think you are very attractive– This defines the previously mentioned charming quality of an individual. An attractive personality does not necessarily some specific physical and behavioural feature, but the charm is in their adaptability.
- I think you’re good-looking– Generally used to impress an individual, may be with a tendency to flirt with him/her.
- You have looks to die for– Extremely romantic gesture from a lover who is sort of maddened. This is an extravaganza of expression, either from a lover, or from an admirer.
- You look absolutely fantastic– This describes a person’s admirable look, with choicest costume, hairstyle and attractive gestures.
- You look absolutely ravising– This means the addressed person has a delightful appearance.
- You look pretty as always– This means the celebration of a woman’s everyday fashion and looks.
- You look drop dead gorgeous– This way suggests commenting on somebody’s dreadful good looks.
- You make my heart melt– This is a very passionate comment towards the woman’s beauty, from the side of a lover.
- Your beauty is incomparable– The lover sees his beloved as the most beautiful woman in the world. Although it sounds illusionary, but is an extreme emotion of passion and admiration.
- Your smile melts my heart– This is addressed to a dearest friend, or to a beloved. It anticipates the feelings how the beautiful woman’s laugh brings goodness to the opposite person.
- You’re beyond gorgeous– This means the person’s beauty is beyond any human expression. And also, there is no parameter to express her grace.
- You look out of this world– This expression anticipates that the addressed woman’s beauty is beyond any mortal existence. It suggests that your beauty is imperishable with time.
- Watching you is like listening to angels sing– Again a religious connotation. Along with her charm, her voice is also celebrated by this comment.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you- The lover finds his beloved as the greatest beauty of the world. The statement itself is a passionate outburst through language.
- I think you’re the most beautiful person in this world– This very much resembles the previous one. A very keen and loyal romantic gesture is evoked through the statement.
So, in the world of words, one can define beauty in many such ways. One can boost up his vocabulary from this article and can go into the journey of defining other’s beauty to impress them.