Words with Friends Cheat is a tool that helps you find words and answers for the game Words with Friends. The tool generates all possible word combinations based on the letters you type so that you can get the highest-scoring ones. In this article, we will discuss briefly what is words with friends, How to use Words with Friends Cheat, and Commonly Asked Questions on Words with Friends Cheat clearly with steps.
- What is Words with Friends?
- How to Score Points?
- How to use Words with Friends Cheat?
- Sorting Results
- What is Words with Friends Cheat?
- What are the bonuses in Words with Friends?
- How are results in Words with Friends Cheat displayed?
What is Words with Friends?
Words with Friends is a popular word game that you can play with friends. It is similar to word games like a scramble. The main aim of the game is to create new words on the board and increase your score. Words are made using the tiles that appear on your screen. The tiles that appear contain letters, vowels, consonants, and other syllables. You have to first unscramble the tiles and then create new words. The game can be played both offline and online mode.
- Words can be made vertically and horizontally
- The first word you create is added to the plus tile.
- You should create new words with previously played words.
How to Score Points?
You win the game if you are able to get more points than your opponent. Each tile has a specific value which is mentioned above the letter. The game comes to an end when one player uses “Pass” three times in a row. You can score more points by:
- Playing all 7 tiles in a move, You get 35 points
- Create words on the colored squares for extra points.
- Bonuses List – DL, TL, DW, TW
Double Letter – Doubles the score of the letter played on that square.
Triple Letter – Triples the score or point of the letter.
Double Word – Doubles the point of the entire word
Triple Word – Triples the score of the entire letter.
How to use Words with Friends Cheat?
Now let’s have a look at how to use the Words with Friends cheat tool:
- You will find the “ENTER LETTERS” search bar.
- The maximum number of letters that can be entered is 20, including up to three wildcards.
- The wildcards can be given as question marks (?) or as spaces.
- The tool converts space into a question mark.
- In addition, you have an advanced search bar where you can find words based on specific parameters.
- These include words that start or end in certain letters, words based on certain lengths, words that contain specific letters, etc.
The advanced search option helps to narrow down your search.
- Once you have entered the letters and gone for the advanced search you’ll be shown a large number of words.
- Results are arranged based on word length, starting with the longest words.
- All the 7-letter words will be together, similarly, all the 5-letter words are together, and so on.
- Each of those sets is sorted by the number of points, showing the highest value words first.
- If you want to see them in alphabetical (A to Z) or reverse Alphabetical (Z to A) order, you can select the “Sort by” button.
- To get the definition of a word clicks the “definition” icon.
- You have the option to save a word to your favorites or report a word that doesn’t seem to work in Words with Friends in the kebab menu.
FAQs on Words with Friends Cheat
1. What is Words with Friends Cheat?
It is a tool that generates words based on letters you enter. The tool is used to find words for games like Words with Friends.
2. What are the bonuses in Words with Friends?
Words with Friends is a popular word game that you can play with friends. It is similar to the word game scramble. You can gain extra points through these: DL, TL, DW, and TW are Double Letter, Triple Letter, Double Word, and Triple Word.
3. How are results in Words with Friends Cheat displayed?
Results are arranged based on word length, starting with the longest words. All the 7-letter words will be together, similarly, all the 5-letter words are together, and so on. Each of those sets is sorted by the number of points, showing the highest value words first.
Playing words with friends strengthens your thinking ability and critical problem-solving skills. The use of the word cheat helps you to find the best words to play and the best way to use them. All the while, you’re developing your vocabulary and this expanded vocabulary and Common Words will help you in school, the workplace, or even on social media.