How to Speak English Fluently: English-speaking is the most necessary thing to communicate with people of inter linguistic surroundings. Not only that, but it is necessary also, to acquire academic excellence.
So, to master a foreign language is not actually a difficult job, if can holds the proper perseverance. This article would suggest some basic tips that will help a reader to speak fluent English faster, in public without any hesitation.
How to Speak English?
- Fluent English-speaking tips 1-10
- Fluent English-speaking tips 11-20
- Fluent English-speaking tips 21-30
- Fluent English-speaking tips 31-40
- Fluent English-speaking tips 41-50
Fluent English-speaking tips 1-10
- Be realistic about your English learning goals- Don’t expect that your progression would be first at the beginning. You have to hold on your patience to have a better performance.
- Practice speaking as well, apart from reading and listening- Do not stick only to reading and writing and listening, but also try to speak without fear or hesitation. That would help you to enhance your speaking ability.
- Practice speaking English whenever you get a chance- Look for a chance, and utilise it. It would make you smarter and confident.
- Make friends with native English-speaking people and speak with them- If you get attached with the company of native English-speaking people, you will have a better chance to listen their pronunciation. While they are friends, you will feel free to talk to them, without fear of being judged.
- Do not be afraid of making mistakes- Self-consciousness is good, but you should not be obsessed with your mistakes. That will lack your self-confidence to improve further.
- Use simpler sentences first, then use more complex sentences- Do not try to use harder sentences at first. You might fail to express yourself properly which will lack your confidence. Simple sentences would help you to be grammatically correct.
- Get a reliable English learning course- If you get admitted in a reliable English learning course, you can get help from professionals. Professional advices would help you.
- Make an effort to improve pronunciation- Be caring about pronunciation. Give an extra effort to that.
- Try saying something extra- When you try to speak, speak something extra. Added expressions would increase your self-esteem.
- Learn from your mistakes- Do not do the mistake of being afraid. If you speak an incorrect sentence, try to make not it once more.
Fluent English-speaking tips 11-20
- Listen to English language songs- Follow lyrics of English songs, you can understand the language in an amusing manner.
- Learn some English tongue twister- Tongue twisters will help to have better pronunciation.
- Accept English and all its uniqueness- Accept the language with all its beauty.
- Try learning some new words everyday- Be with the language, and try to learn some new words every day. You can express yourself better.
- Try some public speaking- Try some public speaking without thinking of your errors, because you would have no chance to get judged.
- Let English be all around you- Seek for places where English is spoken. It would automatically help to increase self-confidence.
- Become a part of conversation group- Create an English conversation group with friends and carry out fruitful conversation with them.
- Watch videos of popular songs online- If you have internet connection, utilise it by listening to English songs. It would help you to follow the language in a particular way.
- Read your favourite books aloud- Read you’re your favourite English books aloud. It would make you devoid of devoid of baffling.
- Try thinking in English- The most important step to master a language, is to think in that. So, if you think in English, it would automatically come to your tongue.
Fluent English-speaking tips 21-30
- Practice paraphrasing- Try to speak things you can hear. You will learn the significant use.
- Conduct small talks in English- Conduct small events, and make English compulsory there.
- Try creating your own responses, rather that repeating what people say- Create an unique relation with the language. Without repeating other people’s words, have your own.
- Have confidence whenever you speak- Have confidence of speaking the correct language, do not afraid of being judged by anybody.
- Learn to listen better- A good listener always be a good speaker. So, if the master the art of listening, you can automatically learn it better.
- Substitute phrasal verbs for regular verbs- Learning phrasal verb will enrich you vocabulary. It would grow more interest in learning English, because the language would be found more beautiful.
- Be passionate about English- Love the language, you can automatically master it.
- Try to learn from everyone- Try to learn from everyone, even if they do any mistake. Do not judge anybody, listen to your teachers properly.
- Learn from your favourite personality or public speaker- The learning experience would be very lovable if you follow this method.
- Watch children’s cartoons- May sound weird, but cartoons can teach you a lot about mode of expression and of proper diction.
Fluent English-speaking tips 31-40
- Do not focus on speaking exclusively- Do not get obsessed with speaking correctly, just try.
- Use English in your phone or pc- If you have not done it yet, do it now. I t would work greater.
- Learn some short automatic responses- Learn automatic responses for usual situations. Your reflexive input will help your self-esteem.
- Follow the news- Follow English news on newspaper and radio as well television. It can work better for you.
- Record yourself speaking, and conversations with your friends-
- Be ready for specific situations- Make your words ready for probable situations. Your words can mean a lot.
- Make learning English fun- Create word games and play it with your friends. You will learn a lots of things.
- Practice speaking English in front of a mirror- You will get the capacity to speak in front of somebody, it would help you to get rid of hesitations.
- Learn to say things in your way- Learn to express in your own words, create your own manner of talking.
- Master some specific phrases and English idioms- This will help to carry out interesting conversations.
Fluent English-speaking tips 41-50
- Try writing based on new and innovative things you have learned- Keep the practice to writing on several new topics.
- Retell a story or a joke in English- It would engage your capacity of expressing yourself in your own words.
- English in English activities- Undertake activities which involve the scope of speaking English.
- Debate in English- Arrange debate competitions and take part in it. You will have confidence to express your opinion deliberately.
- Understand that there is always room for improvement- Feel free to learn from everywhere.
- Listen and try to sing along daily to rap music- That would help you to understand the rhythmicity of the language.
- Try interrupting and interjecting politely- This would help to get rid of your anxiety of being judged.
- Understanding that there is always room for improvement- Do not feel you know the best. Try to learn from everywhere.
- Speak the English you know- Do not try to use the words you do not clear about. Speak properly and confidently.
- Try to be realistic- Neither underestimate, nor overestimate your skills. Perform according to your capability.
So, these tips can work for beginners and also for learners as well. These fifty steps are themselves a lot of fun, so one may try them out to try something new.